Monday 11 August 2014

It's a Haul 💕

I was in Edinburgh on Friday and I happened to go into a few fun shops. 

I have fallen in love with top-man (yes it's guys clothing. I have always preferred male clothing as it comes in black more often, it's longer, comfy and often just more punk.  whoop.)

I got some ear-rings



A beanie 
A top 

A necklace


A bracelet set 

And a ring. 


I then went into Evans and got a cute belt ! 


I then went into lush (my guilty pleasure) and got some bits and bobs. 

A bubblegum lip scrub (witch I love more then life, it's so good I coul eat it!!) 


A charity £1 tub of body/hand lotion. (It's a pound and it all goes to charity!! )

 (It feels and smells great!!)

I finally got a tea-tree water face spray (since my skin is breaking out)

I also got a brioche from a stall in the st James shopping center. 

I hope you enjoyed this, and i will hopefully do reviews of some of these soon.

I love you guys, have a great day XX

-Lia {Do i look Scottish in this?}


No comments:

Post a Comment