Sunday 17 August 2014

LUSH'S Tea Tree Water, Review.


This product had been recommended to me through both friends and make-up bloggers alike.  I was slightly skeptical as the name sound very 'boho friendly'. People often use the all natural tag on products to sell things that aren't really worth it. I was very wrong.

I have only been using this product for about a week or so and i started using it in the middle of a massive breakout. It fixed it amazingly quick. I didn't only help calm my skin but also reduced some of the redness.

Also, i have very sensitive skin and often find that tea-tree makes my skin slightly itchy but i didn't find that with this product.  It is slightly costly but i think ts really worth it. 

I would give it a 9 out of 10. (just because of the price)

Thanks for reading guys, have a lovely day.

-Lia XX

No comments:

Post a Comment